Download the official version of India apps from 9apps now. 20,000+ users downloaded Web to PDF latest version on 9Apps for free every week! The app can be the quickest one to play if you get used to it. This hot app was released on 2017-08-09. Just use it when absolutely necessary.
Still looking for a simple and convenient PDF Converter and Editor? Do you like to read, but don’t want to consume a lot of data and battery on your phone?
Just convert the webpage to PDF format and read it offline any time you want. And Web to PDF Converter and Editor will help you with it.
- Convert web2pdf for offline reading in PDF viewer. Access the page any time you want!
✔Traffic and Battery Saver
– Tired of loading the same page hundreds of times every day? Just convert it to PDF format and save your traffic and battery consumption;
✔Accurate page rendering after conversion from web2pdf
– Web to PDF Converter and Editor will provide you with the best offline reading experience. Reading is enjoying, it’s not supposed to be hard work;
✔Light and simple interface
– web 2 pdf is even easier to use with friendly interface of Web to PDF Converter;
✔Convenient File Manager - Easily find PDF file in Dolphin Downloads and open in with the PDF viewer
– using Web to PDF Converter in saving webpages to PDF format is even more simple and convenient than you can imagine. Even if you deleted the format symbols like “.pdf” (you know), Web to PDF Converter will convert it for you!
✔ Easy access
from Dolphin Browser
How to use
- Open the webpage you want to convert to PDF format;
- Open the right sidebar and click Web to PDF;
- Name the file and press the Save button;
- Find the saved PDF file in Dolphin Downloads and open it with the PDF viewer
Web to PDF Converter and Editor is one of the most unique & free apps developed by the Dolphin Browser Team. You can use it like an exclusive Add-on for Dolphin Browser, to get more Dolphin Add-ons please visit: http://bit.ly/AndroidAdd-onList
About Dolphin Browser
Dolphin Browser is the full featured best web browser for Android. Download Dolphin Browser for free to surf the Internet with unique features including adblock, incognito browsing (Private browsing), gesture, sonar, flash player for Android tablets and phones.
Over 150,000,000 downloads on Android and iOS
Best Mobile Web Browser on Android Market
Get the best gaming and HD video experience with player for Android support on Dolphin Browser.
With Dolphin Browser adblock add-on, you can surf the web without the annoying ads.
Without leaving any history, cookies traces, cache, etc., Incognito Mode makes the browser perfectly private and secret.
Download HTML5, Flash videos and others with blazing speed from the Internet.
Sync your history, bookmarks, and passwords. Plus, easily open and push tabs and websites across Android, iPhone, iPad, mobile & pc browser including Chrome, Firefox, and Safari using Dolphin Connect.
Clean UI and fast navigation
Localized preload top sites listed, such as Facebook, Amazon, ESPN, Reddit, Bing, etc. You can also add your most visited websites as speed dial, then organize them easily with one touch access.
Access the Internet by creating a personal Gesture for websites and common features. For example, drawing a letter ”G” to go to google.
❤ We love hearing from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and rate us today!
Join the Dolphin Browser community on:
Learn more on our website: http://www.dolphin.com/
Web2PDF and enjoy offline reading anytime you want!
Now, you don't have to consider the size of the installation package. This top Communication app is just 0.2M. This app may be small but all its functions are there. 9Apps also provides other hot Communication apps(games) for android mobile phone. There are too many free Android apps out there, this app is the one we recommended.
New update is available! Try it now and rate us 5 stars, if you like it :)
[Improved] More friendly and simple interface;
[Improved] Better conversion to mobile PDF format;
[Improved] FREE! Unlimited Usage For ALL!
[Improved] Simpler to save! Maybe you deleted the ".pdf" while renaming and then saved? No problem! Now Web to PDF has fixed this recurring and annoying problem.
Other bug fixes